Sunday, May 24, 2009

Availabe Domain Names

I do have in mind to post available domain names based on their CPC according to Google Keywords Tool, or their daily search volume, but it seems that I don't have enough time for that at present time. So, I guess I'll just post whatever available domain names out there, randomly as following. As an addition, I while also provide commentary on the domain names.

Note: These available domain names are available at the time I post, always check for future reference.

MortgageRefinanceWorld.com-->"Mortgage" has USD17 something on the CPC, also "finance" has 10.56$ CPC. You do the math.
superfurnisher.com-->I like this one, you know, the rhyme.

That's it for today. What? That's all I got, really.

0 comments:

My Blog List

  • Tim Hortons - Tuscan Chicken and Cafe mocha made the day complete. There's nothing more satisfying than being able to try everything you ask yourself "what could be the...
    5 years ago
 

Domain Arsenal © 2008 using D'Bluez Theme Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez Based on FREEmium theme